“Loveeeeee it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Loveeeeee it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our room was great!!! Stacey, the manager was just great as well as Ms. Lee. Wonderful people!!! Will always stay there when i visit as long as they are running the Inn. Thanks for a wonderful vacation...see you back soon!!!

Room Tip: Stay here!!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Macon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved the room and it was so clean!! The lady at the front desk however was rude. We booked the room online and headed to tybee after work so we would arrive about 5:30...well the office rep called me at 5:00 asking where we were. I told her 30min away, she then said "well alright but Im just waiting on y'all so I can leave sooo...". Well excuse the crap outta me! We arrive at 5:30 and there's a girl around 12-13 sitting behind the desk. I asked for an adult so we could check in. She called her mother (same woman that called me) and said she would be back in 20mins and we would have to wait...umm no. She agreed to have the girl take our info since we had already paid online and gave us the key. We will likely stay there again bc of the price, location, and cute rooms but I won't go expecting a great staff.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank only5cats
North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here for one night over Christmas and it was OK. We take many trips to Savannah and Tybee throughout the year, but I don't think we would stay here again.

We stayed in the Poseidon Palace room. This room is very pretty with a good amount of space. If you're staying for a few days there is lots of room to hang clothes and a refrigerator & microwave. My only complaints about the room are the carpeting on the steps leading up to the room - very worn and outdated - and there were no instructions on how to operate the jacuzzi that was in the room. The water got very cold and we couldn't get it hot again -- and the plastic piece that covers the waterfall came flying off numerous times, even hitting me once.

Then, early the next morning, construction started in the stairway at 9am. Hammers banging, a drill, etc... We were not told this would be happening during our stay and really couldn't believe they would start all that noise before check-out time. For $200/night, we would have appreciated the courtesy of allowing us to sleep in and actually enjoy our entire stay.

The staff seemed friendly for the little amount of time we saw anyone, except for not apologizing for the noise and making it seem like it was no big deal. Another thing we thought was strange was the next morning when we were leaving, two little girls were hanging out by our car and asked us if we "had fun in room 10" (or whatever # our room was...). It seemed odd and made me uncomfortable. I'm sure they were the owners/managers kids, but still.... I felt we had no privacy.

There is a roof deck but it was a complete mess. They said they are working on it.

So, although the room was OK, for $200 or more a night, we would rather have stayed at a bed & breakfast and not a seemingly run-down inn. And if they are going to do construction during your stay, or one of the amenities (roof) was "out-of-order", they shouldn't be charging so much per night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank toesinthesand33
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went there for my birthday weekend and stayed in the endless summer room! Very fun made me laugh! The location was excellent! The owner and staff very approachable and happy people! Had a great time! Just hope RJ figures out that rooftop area! Lol so if u go give suggestions!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Tybee12
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed in Blue Lagoon because I wanted an inexpensive room with a Jacuzzi. Since I had to change my reservation 6 days prior to check in instead of 7 days prior, I was charged more per night. Based on other reviews that came as no surprise. The biggest problem that I had was that the living area drapes had to stay open for the a/c to blow into the room and I felt a little exposed. Since this was an off-season trip, there wasn't much traffic, so it didn't become a real issue. In summer, I think it would be. So, now that I have complained, I will say that the staff was really great - very pleasant and accomodating of any needs that I had. The location was as expected and not too far from the beach. The bed was super comfortable and I slept 10 hours the first night! All in all it was a good trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Lets start with the very good: The location is great less than 5 minute walk to the beach. A lot of places to eat within walking distance. The other reviews sayiing it was not on the beach is true but they never claimed to be on the beach.
Now for the not so good: Stayed in the Moulin Rouge Room. While the room was very nice in size it needs upgraded despertey There are bared bordes showing and the bed should be lifted off the floor a little more. I think the room has the potential to be awesome with some upgrades to the furniture and lots of remodeling. It was a birthday getaway and i expected (for the premium price we paid) to have a bit more birthday wishes as well as something in the room such as balloons or something for the price we paid.

All in all it was OK! I would go back when upgrades are complete.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I selected this for an anniversary get away. We started off in the Pirates theme room, which was excellent, great for a pirate fan like myself. As we checked in, the front desk clerk heard we were there on our anniversary, and offered to upgrade us to a suite with a hot tube. I asked to see our original room first..it was great, just no hot tub. So we checked out Endless Summer....it is Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Private entrance, heart shaped hot tub, close to all the action on Tybrissa and fishing piers.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island
Tybee Island Inn
Tybee Island Inn
#4 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!