Sky Suites
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
$101
  • Pool
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
$142
Hotels.com
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
$101
Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)
$120
$111
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
$232
$123
Agoda.com
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
$157
$153
Travelocity
Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$354
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
$454
Marriott
Royal Palm Motel(Tybee Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2009

FILTHY ROOM, NO ROOM SERVICE, POOL TOO SMALL AND BAD WATER< HIGH RATE and didn't get the discount offered either, but everything else full. WE WILL NEVER stay there or at any RODEWAY Again. Cockaroaches galore, filthy carpet and linens, felt like the last persons sand was in the bed. Stayed only one night and then GOT OUT. Complimentary breakfast was the mgr went to the store and brought back a bag of those little white doughnuts and opened the bag! Had to turn in your old towel to get a new one and they can't speak ENGLISH! Felt like we had fleas when we left. YUCK!
Carrollton, GA 30116 snowgems@gmail.com

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
4  Thank snowgems
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Well, When We Arrived We Told The Manager That We Were Members OF GA. FARM BUREAU And Wanted Our 20% Discount But Said It Was Already Included In The Price, Which We Really Couldn't Argue Because The Other Hotels Were Booked And Had No Vacancy Along With The Fact That He Spoke Barely Any English Didn't Help. The Manager Followed Every Customer To Their Vehicle Upon Check-in. After Getting In Our Room Which Stunk And The A/C Was Not Running In 90 Degree Outside Temps. The Room Definitely Was Not Worth The $140.00 That We Had To Pay. From There We Went To the beach. When we arrived back at the hotel there were children in the pool and our children of course were not done with swimming for the day so we took them to the hotel pool. While at the pool may I note that the manager along with the I suppose the family of the manager walked nervously back and forth around the parking lot and back to the office never said anything to us, but then a couple that had just checked in came up to me and said that the manager told them when they asked about the pool, that it was closed because they were waiting on the inspector again, the three employees never said anything to us about the pool the ten times they walked by. When we returned to the room we needed some extra towels so my husband had to walk to the office and ask, the manager said that we would have to bring the dirty towels back first. I've never had to do that at any other hotel we've stayed in. Normally housekeeping comes and empties your trash bins (THAT WERE NEVER EMPTIED WHILE WE WERE THERE, SO TRASH PILED UP) and lays out fresh linens. All in all we felt liker we were staying in someones home. We had to close our curtains because they were constantly back and forth and would stop and look into our room to see what we were doing. We will Never stay at this hotel again and will never recommend it. But we will definitely recommend NOT to stay here!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank crystal_luffman
Reviewed October 6, 2008

This hotel was absolutely horrible. I should have known when the manager began to calculate the price by hand that we should have gone somewhere else but it was late and we were tired. The room was not clean. We stayed for two nights and I don't know if this hotel even has housekeeping. They never showed up and our room was not cleaned in the two nights we were there. We spent the day on the beach so when we returned and there were no clean towels in the room we asked the manager about it and he said we didn't bring the dirty towels down to him. Who does this? Isn't that what housekeeping is for? Some of the towels were dirty when we got them. The room smelled and there were rodents. There was not enough tissue in the bathroom. The sink was stopping up and the room did not come equipped with an iron nor a place to iron. This was just an awful experience and I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Stayed: October 2008
3  Thank MissLadyK
Reviewed May 31, 2005

My niece, her two grandchildren and I went to Tybee Island for several days. We stayed at the Rodeway Inn after haggling with the manager about the price which was much higher than any other hotel on the Island. The room had a microwave and small refrigerator which did not work. The manager did not offer to check it until we complained several times and then he moved one from another room. The first day we had to ask for additional towels, etc. for the extra two in the room. We had no service while we were there. The beds were not made, the trash cans were not empted and we had to go to the manager and ask for additonal toilet tissue, towels, wash clothes, etc. for our entire stay. The breeze ways and
the pool area were not cleaned and most of the pool furniture was broken.
We were charged a room key deposit which was to be refunded at checkout but we had to ask for that and then the manager had to go to the room to check it out before he would refund the key deposit. This was very insulting since I have stayed in much nicer hotels all over the U.S. and have never received the lack of service that we did on this trip. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2005
46  Thank shirleyt617
A TripAdvisor Member
Barnesville, GA
Reviewed April 30, 2005

Room was totally unacceptable. Manager refused to work with me at all. Charged my credit card doubly for one room and quad occupancy for double occupancy. Would not recommend for anyone

• Stayed: April 2005