“Rude service and just ok food”

Fannie's on the Beach
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Dalton, Georgia
“Rude service and just ok food”
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We tried this place in July 2010 when we were at the beach and had the worst and most rude service we have had anywhere. The food was only ok at best and the place wasn't clean. It's right on the beach with a great view but we will not go back.

• Visited July 2010

Savannah, Georgia
“This an over rated,unclean place to eat..”
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I entered the place and finally seated myself since I saw no one to seat me. The tables ,smoky windows reminded me of a waffle house. After I finally got service and got my food, wished I had gone to a Waffle House.

Visited February 2011
Savannah, Georgia
“Nasty looking with cold food”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Great location but horrible food. Some weird looking people working there but looked like a place if I were 21 and wanted to get drunk and did not mind what the food was like..a good spot to hangout.

• Visited January 2011
“Shrimp Burgers”
Reviewed January 7, 2011

We ate at Fannie's last spring. They have great service, but the shrimp burgers are the BEST!!!! So good!! If I had one negative thing to say it would be that they need to clean the front windows Frequently!! It's not the cleanest. I am still craving one of those burgers though! I've eaten there a few times, and I'm always sat by the front windows. It is worth a visit!

• Visited April 2010
NY
“Funky place,good food, great service”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Right on the beach on Tybee. My wife and I were on Tybee mid November and ate at Fannies. Our server, Kate was friendly and efficient. The food was good, fried shrimp, chicken...standard stuff....really good burgers and a great spinach artichoke dip. You can also get their menu as take out. Entire staff was friendly, warm and welcoming. I think the place looks cool. Twinkle lights, rock em sock em robots on the bar, corrugated steel wainscoting....very laid back...if on Tybee...go there.