“Nice View”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2010

The food is average. I recommend sitting upstairs for a better view of the ocean.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

This was our first time at Tybee Island and we decided to try out Fannie's on the Beach. When we came through the door we didn't know that we were to seat ourselves well a waitress walked up to us and said " Are you just gonna stand there or would you like for someone to help you " in a very rude way. Once we were seated they took our order it took 45 mins to get our food and my steak was not done and told the waitress to take it back after waiting 40 mins for my steak I asked for our check and she took 25 mins to get our change to me because she was too busy chatting with another waitress. I will never GO to this place again.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

Awesome View, Awesome Salads, Awesome Pizza, Great Band Playing and Great Atmosphere!

Reviewed May 30, 2010

My son and I picked this place due to the quick seating...BIG mistake. Had the buffalo shrimp...fried shrimp with half a squirt of hot sauce. Then we got nachos...what a joke! stale chips, no beef, 3 banana peppers on the top. I guess they tried to make it look like jalapenos? We will not be BACK!!

Reviewed May 25, 2010

A good place to grab a bite after a day at the beach - it's right at the Tybee Pier. Pretty pricey. I didn't like the nachos b/c the chips were "homemade" and too thick and oily.