“On the water.”
Review of Sea Kayak Georgia

Sea Kayak Georgia
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was cool. You paddle back into a tidal marsh and it's a different world. We saw 2 bald eagles and amazing views. A very good experience and good exercise.

5  Thank Tuckergoose
There are newer reviews for Sea Kayak Georgia

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We needed straps and kayak pads for transporting our kayaks, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Prices good.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Took the guided tour instead of renting our own; totally worth every penny. My kids loved it! We met some nice people, saw dolphins just off our boat, and when you are that close to the water it is even more amazing. I will do this again, and take guests! The tour guide was professional, knowledgeable, very patient with us beginners.

1  Thank tandafish
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband & I had our 1st sea kayak experience with Sea Kayak of Georgia & could not be more pleased! The company is very professional & well run! Our guide, Reegan, was extremely personable & very knowlegable. She was a great instructor & very patient, especially as I struggled during the 1st 30minutes getting accustomed to the paddling with wind & current conditions. Once Reegan got me to relax, I had a tremendous time kayaking with the rest of the group. We saw dolphins so very close to our kayaks!! The stop at Little Tybee was great! My husband & I didn't want to leave! This experience was fantastic & we definitely plan to use this company again!

1  Thank Marlo38801
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Looking for a little outdoor activity my wife and I headed out to Tybee Island for some kayaking. After reading up we chose Sea Kayak Georgia. We couldn't have made a better choice! Our guides Jessica and Erica were super nice and knowledgeable They were also VERY good about caring for their "star pupil" who dumped out of his kayak not once, but twice. Great time!.

2  Thank rogerroy1974