“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I enjoyed a good meal at MacElwee's recently. There is not much in the way of atmosphere but the service is friendly and attentive, the food is good, and the prices are fairly reasonable.

1  Thank vgp95

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very pleasant staff, although very busy with large table. The shrimp and slaw and hushpuppies were very good. Baked Potato seemed a little cold but all in all it was good and would definitely come back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is quite possibly my new favorite restaurant on Tybee. The food was AMAZING, the staff were warm and friendly. Everyone from the bartender to the bus-boy made us feel like VIP. Prices were in line with the atmosphere and cuisine. I will definitely return on my next visit to Tybee

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is actually the first place I stopped. The restaurant has inside as well as outside seating. A friendly staff & be the looks of it does great business.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great seafood. Extremely fresh!! I have been there before but I love it every time. They have daily specials plus their regular menu. There is also a small view of the ocean. Enjoy indoor or outdoor seating. It was a little windy so we ate inside. The servers are extremely friendly. I would not miss this place.