“Great food!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our party of 6 enjoyed our meals and the atmosphere. The server was ok..I don't remember any problems other than waiting about 20 mins for a table..nice evening waiting on the patio though..not a big deal. The salads were good..the crabby dip was good..I had a special that night..it was tortellini with crab and shrimp..I believe? Anyway, it was very good..we would eat there again. Overall it was good! I look forward to the next time!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Initially went to Dolphin Reef but it was not to our liking so came to MacElwee's just before a big storm hit. Was a really enjoyable evening, just be prepared to eat fried food! Desserts were not impressive but service was good, atmosphere was relaxed and we didn't have to wait or drive all the way back into Savannah.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

very attentive waitress,our food very good,was in walking distance to hotel,for some prices may be a negative

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Best meal we had all week! The server was very friendly and prompt. Food was cooked perfectly. We will definitely try this one again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tourist trap. Yuck. Food was not even memorable and hella pricey. Very crowded. I truly was disappointed. I think my fish was bland and cold. We waited for 30m and couldn't wait to leave. Good service but again. Tourist trap.