“Incredibly slow, but DELICIOUS food.”
Review of Tybee's Coyote Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tybee's Coyote Grille
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you're looking for some grub that is very good, inexpensive, and sans the large production that comes out of dining out at most restaurants around here-- this is the place to go. However, be prepared to wait a long time before they'll even take your order, and even longer to actually receive it. It took us almost 45 minutes to get our food, but we were happy because it cost us half as much as it would at any other joint on the island. The portions are large and served piping hot, but don't let the walk-up style ordering window fool you into thinking it's "fast food". You'll be waiting here for just as long as you would a sit-down restaurant, so sit back, relax, and get on Tybee time while you're at this place. You won't regret it once you get your food.

4  Thank Grace C

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband, daughter and I had lunch and everything we ordered was delicious. Very good fish plate with fries and hush puppies. The fish tacos were fantastic and I had them with cole slaw on top to replace the lettuce to make them even more delicious. The owner and individuals who work there were wonderful and accommodating as well as friendly. A must for a quick and yummy brrakfast, lunch or dinner.

4  Thank Cingrams
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stopped at this little place for lunch because we were tired of making a big production out of every single meal we ate, in this very "touristy" area. I'll qualify this by saying we don't do fast food and are from a long line of hard-core foodies! From the start, the cook and the owner of this new-ish establishment, won us over! (We arrived well after the lunch rush so they had some time to give us). So friendly and helpful-really talked to us and were clearly interested in our business! The menu isn't huge, pretty basic but cooked fresh and served piping hot! Being from SoCal I've had lots of excellent fish tacos-these were like nothing I've ever had around here-very unexpected and delish! Super affordable and a good choice even if you want to grab a meal and take it down to the beach. Outdoor seating only and a walk-up-to-order window. Exactly what we were looking for at the time, and if I'm in the area again I'll go back!

11  Thank jewelgem1