“best food at Tybee Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunrise Restaurant

Sunrise Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pigeon Forge
“best food at Tybee Island”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My mother, daughter, and I visited Tybee Island for a few day during spring break. While walking around for a place to eat breakfast we happened upon Sunrise Restaurant. Everyone there went out of their way to make us feel welcome and always made sure our food was prepared exactly the way we wanted it. We were looking for a small restaraunt with a family-oriented, homey feeling and Sunrise Restarurant was exactly that. Their prices were surprisingly affordable as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone who's looking for good food at affordable prices with a friendly staff.

Visited April 2014

Kings Mountain, NC
“Beats the Breakfast Club!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Visited here Easter week. We ate all of our breakfast meals at the Sunrise after our first morning on Tybee Island. First morning we went to the Breakfast Club. You know, the "famous" one. The only thing I can say is breakfast Club had a great pecan waffle, but that's about it. The Sunrise has just as good food (wonderful creamy, not gritty grits) for a more reasonable price, is roomier, brighter and excellent wait staff. You also don't have to stand outside in the elements waiting to be seated. I'm a little particular about a restaurant's sanitation rating. The Breakfast Club 88.4, Sunrise 93.7. 'Nuff said. Any establish, that has a sanitation rating below 92, will not be getting my business. The Sunrise is the place to eat.

Visited April 2014
“Skip the Breakfast club - go to Sunrise!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Plenty of people were standing around for an hour or more to go to the Breakfast Club. We walked down to Sunrise - got served RIGHT away and had a wonderful breakfast.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ksartain
Bellevue, Ohio
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This little diner style restaurant serves up breakfast faster than I can make it at home. The people at the grill have mountains of fresh bacon on hand, with eggs frying, pancakes rising, toast popping, it's crazy. My breakfast was very good.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sharon m
Inverness,fl
“Breakfast is served!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here. It was great. Service was very good and food was served quickly. The restaurant was not very busy (11:30). Prices reasonable and food was very good. I have found my breakfast place for rest of vacation!

Visited March 2014