WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Sunrise Restaurant

Sunrise Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Saturday Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

It's has a 1970 feel...and a small breakfast bar but everything was hot and fresh from pancakes to bite size country fried steak everything was good and for $7.50 u can't beat it...would eat there again :-)

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love it that the buffet is great and you usually don't have to wait at a busy beach breakfast location.

Visited September 2013
Macon, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I decided to try lighthouse at the advice of the locals. We ended up having breakfast there each morning for the remainder of our trip! the buffet is a great value (however it's only available Fri-Sun). Their omelets are really good too!

Visited October 2013
Georgia
“Excellent Breakfast Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ate here every morning for breakfast and it was wonderful down home cooking. Each member of the staff, from the waitress, to the cooks, to the lady running the cash register were extremely friendly and treated us like long time customers even though we were vacationers. The place is also extremely clean, not just the customer area, but the cooks kept the food prep area spotless too. ( We sat at the counter where you could see them. ) I wish we had a place like this at home. Would suggest that you go early morning, by 10am it's full, and our visit was during the off season. They also make the best omelets I've ever had.

• Visited October 2013
Murrayville, Georgia
“Not”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I came in by myself and set at the Bar and I was treated as if I was invisible and when I finally did get service they never came back to refill my coffee are anything I would not go back...food was average