“Great place for lunch near the beach!”
Review of Wind Rose Cafe

Wind Rose Cafe
Ranked #31 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I thought this was a great place! Stopped in here twice in the same week on my last visit to Tybee. Service was very good and friendly. The lunch items were very good. Served piping hot and fast. Better than what I had in some better known places and for about half the cost! I'll definitely go back. For a casual, just came from the beach, this is a cool spot for lunch and a beer!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good, and cheap. I ordered fried shrimp and French fries to-go. The plate wasn't even $10 and it tasted great. It was a bar type atmosphere (smoky, with some rough language) but it was friendly. If you are looking for a good, quick, or cheap lunch (or a good bar) you should check this place out.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I stopped there for lunch during our visit to the island. He ordered the cheeseburger r and onion rings, and I had the clam strips basket. The service was wonderful and the food was prepared quickly. Nice location and great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great drinks and lunch specials. Not much to look at, kind of dark and dreary, but surprisingly very good food. Bartender/waitress was very funny and informative about other great places to try.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food and service was great. Smoky inside, which was a turnoff, but otherwise it was wonderful! I had the cheeseburger - yummy! My hubby had the philly cheesesteak...equally yummy!