“average food-good ice cream”
Review of Sugar Shack

Sugar Shack
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Tybee Island
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We walked here for the first meal of our trip.The outside dining area needs to be kept a little cleaner but the inside seemed ok.We ordered 3 realburgers&onion rings.It's cooked to order so you're not just in&out,it takes a little while.I thought it was just average but my family enjoyed it enough to go back the next day for lunch.I tried a banana split from here&it was good.I would like to try out some other restaurants in the area but this one isn't bad.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I loved the ice cream. It was great! The cones are huge, but expensive. Still worth it though. We rode our bikes over there on the bike route. It was a nice leisurly ride.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Old and Smelly. Dirty tables outside, dirtier tables inside. The walls could use a good wipe down as well as all the other surfaces in this place.

Ice cream was old and cone was stale. Would not eat here again.
Felt like I needed a bath after I left this place it was so dirty.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Had breakfast this morning at the Sugar Shack on Tybee Island. Very affordable, Order taker a little gruff and inpatient. Breakfast sandwich was ok, no biscuits here. Self service coffee they just give you a cup. You order at a counter and then go sit down and they bring you the food. Indoor or outdoor seating. Nothing spectacular to look at except traffic. HOWEVER, came back later that afternoon for ice cream and it was too die for. Banana Pudding ice cream oh my and Almond joy, they even dip the cones if you want. Ice cream yes! Breakfast No!

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Only had ice cream and it was fine. Cone was a little stale. Inside smelled bad and was dirty. Outside was dirty and had flies everywhere. We've eaten outdoors quite a bit here in tybee and this is the only place that we've been afraid we would eat a fly while licking our ice cream cone.