“Must Eat Here!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend the Salmon BLT. So very good. Prices are reasonable and great music while you sit outside and enjoy the coastal beach breeze.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stopped at Sting Ray's based on a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was great and the food matched the atmosphere. We will definitely return on our next trip to TI.

Pros: atmosphere, seafood, crab balls, hush puppies, oysters

Cons: bring bug spray.....the sand gnats can be vicious

1  Thank cycling_banker
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wow! Fresh Fried Grouper and Flounder with Counch Fritters.
Very nice atmosphere, dining inside or outside, Staff very friendly. Reasonably priced. We ate too much!:)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Affordable and the food was delicious. Fresh seafood and the hush puppies were great! Great place to dine , outside seating is available. I would highly recommend and will definitely go back!

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This place is busy and hopping and on the main drag by the action. There was quite a lineup waiting but as a solo customer - they brought me right in to sit up to the bar. I ordered half lb grilled shrimp with slaw and red potatoes. It was excellent with great flavoring - little kick - but not overdone. The service to me was excellent as well. I knocked off one star for this reason only - servers were using their fingers to retrieve the lemons and limes. Perhaps this is common elsewhere as well but sitting so close to observe, I didnt like it and tongs should be used always. Hands touch many things and many dirty things including money and garbage. I hope they take this hint to make Stingrays even better!

1  Thank macraw4d13