“Drinks and appetizers”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Were average. Service was lacking and impolite. Liked the atmosphere and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We weren't enticed to go back for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,766)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We went to this restaurant on a whim. We live in Savannah but had never been before.
My husband and I loved the outside deck! It was perfect place to dine in the sunshine and to relax!
I had fried oyster platter and my husband had lightly breaded fish platter. Of course, we shared
Both and it was delicious! Atmosphere and the food were amazing! We will definitely go again and highly, highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have eaten there twice and the seafood is great--always fresh!! We were seated outside and the atmosphere was very relaxing--a great place to eat.

1  Thank SashaDoggie
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We went to the restaurant with some friends while visiting Tybee Island. The restaurant is walking distance from the pier. The atmosphere is nice. The portions were great and the food was amazing. I do recommend this place if you are in the area. My wife and I spend around $30.00 for an appetizer, drinks and two main entrees. The only thing that was a little disappointing was the wait for the food; I’m not sure what happen because the place was not that busy. But overall I will return to eat there.

1  Thank Hernan74
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had shrimp from Georgia, steamed rather than fried. So many seafood restaurants fry nearly everything on their menu and don't give you that choice. It was tasty and was accompanied by cole slaw and corn.

1  Thank drillisj