“Pup friendly & fun!”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
“Pup friendly & fun!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Pup friendly! Our server was excellent! Food was good! We had shrimp, flounder and a crab cake with slaw & hush puppies. Very lite breading, not greasy, slaw & cocktail sauce nice & cold! Hush puppies were perfect! The piña colada was amazing!!!!

Miami, Florida
“Mediocre”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We were told ten minute wait and it was 50 min to sit down because of a kitchen meltdown. The appetizers were served in a timely manner but nothing to write home about. A watery lobster bisque, ok oysters, and oreida fried cheese sticks. The waitress has a hard time putting a smile on her face and they were out of their so called famous blue crab at 4:00 pm which was when we sat down. Out food took forever to get here and people seated around is that we seated way after us had already finished their meals. Not impressed...

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Food Just Ok - Abysmal Service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Reading the glowing reviews, I'm starting to wonder if I ate at a Stingrays in some alternate universe. My family and my experience was utterly terrible. Yes - the food was just ok. Best seafood? Hardly. The wait was long for average - and not cheap. The service? Where do I begin. Maybe our waitress was having a bad day - but I can guarantee that neither my family nor I forced her to work that day. Yet, that's how she made us feel. When she wasn't yawning, she was glaring at us or avoiding us. Awful - and other tables weren't getting better treatment from her. It wasn't just her. The teenage host looked bored, and the other waitresses could barely stop their chattering to allow us some room to get around them when trying to get seated. Don't get me wrong - we loved Tybee and thoroughly enjoyed our vacation there. I can not recommend this restaurant at all - there are other, better places to try.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Pitt_Guy91
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had the grilled tuna special and it was very tasty. It was a very hot day so the mist on the front porch was a good benefit. The wait staff were attentive and food was prepared very timely. Prices were very reasonable.

Williamstown, Kentucky
“Good seafood”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The bacon wrapped scallops were delicious. First visit was takeout and low country boil was really good. Bartender was very helpful with my order. Next visit we ate at restaurant and service was really slow. Fried shrimp was so good.

Visited June 2013