“Good Food with a Great View”

CoCo's Sunset Grille
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Description: Serving handmade drinks and the freshest seafood in Savannah, we celebrate the best sunset views Tybee Island has to offer nightly.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food was great. I had the captains plate that had 7 fried shrimp, oysters, scallops an 2 pieces of flounder and it was really good and fresh. Can't remember what my sister ordered but she got the drink special of the day which was some peach drink that tasted delicious. She had 2 of them they were so good. She also ordered 2 crab cakes to go and I took 1/2 of my order home for our evening dinner. You couldn't beat the price and getting 2 meals out of it as well. Tasted just as good the second time around. My sister wanted a dessert. She got the Key Lime pie even though it seemed the server was discouraging it. Now we know why. It was alight but the crust was overwhelming. It's located at the Marina that has Dolphin tours so the view was great! Definitely recommend going to CoCo's. You won't be sorry.

There are newer reviews for CoCo's Sunset Grille

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

When we got to the restaurant we did not expect too much, small and slow service but over time the experience was much better, good food, nice people and enjoyed place. We ask for appetizers nachos and wings they took a little bit to take us to our table but the wait was working really good and fresh. We ask for the special cajun penne pasta was fresh and delicious. Onion rings perfect taste. I l recomend this restaurant I hope everyone has the same experience.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Lots of great reviews, must be great place? Well, sort of...

We arrived after a fun dolphin tour around 6:30 on a Thursday night. We waited about 20 minutes to get seated. No problem that is normal for group of six. We then wait about a full hour+ to get our food after ordering. Food arrived and the seafood was good, but the french fries were cold. They did go and get us a fresh batch, but arrived when we were almost done. The excuse the waitress gave for the long delay was that there was a large group ahead of us. That is a valid reason, but poor excuse.
Also, the men's bathroom toilet seat was in disrepair and somewhat nasty bathroom.
Was this an off night? I hope so, because we had a poor experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I would most definitely recommend Coco's! It was excellent! Service was right on, drink selection was good and food was excellent! We all had seafood and it was all A+. I felt like the atmosphere was just ok, but that is fine the food and drinks made up for that. Would be back for sure!

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Coco's on 7/30. The food was great, service was excellent and prices very reasonable. Would definitely eat there again.