“One of our favourites”

CoCo's Sunset Grille
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Description: Serving handmade drinks and the freshest seafood in Savannah, we celebrate the best sunset views Tybee Island has to offer nightly.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ate there again last night and I decided it was time I gave them a review. We moved to Savannah in 2011 and this is one of our favourite places. Good honest quality unpretentious food with a great atmosphere and friendly people. The shrimp you eat is caught by the boats at the dock outside, it's fresh and delicious. The roof is a great place to watch the sun go down but be prepared to move indoors afterwards if it's warm as the bugs come out after dark. It looks out over Lazaretto Creek the docks, Cockspur Island and Savannah in the distance. A really good way to round off a day at the beach.

1  Thank Michael C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I am already looked forward to another trip to Savannah, so we can drive out to Coco's. The best fried shrimp I have ever had and great hushpuppies to top it off. My husband said his French Dip was good. Atmosphere was great with football on in the bar area. Service was a little slow at times, but could have been due to the fact that we had about 3 different people taking care of us.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

If you are going to drive over to Tybee Island, stop in at CoCo's Sunset Grille. Great fun atmosphere, good food and an owner who cares. Located on the water.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Came in today for lunch and as a local bartender I'm picky where I dine but this is hands down one of the best places in savannah! Tuna is to die for and never give up the chance to get a bowl of crab stew! Our server Kaitlyn was great even timed our app so our food didn't come out at the same time, sounds simple to do but trust me not always like that

Reviewed October 25, 2012

You must look for this one to find it. But isn't that the fun part of the search? We love Tybee in the off season. The locals are relaxed and no crowds. Coco's is a local hangout and it should be. Great staff! I think we talked with everyone in the house that night! You should have a 5++ rating for staff on this review. The shrimp actually is fresh from the boats you see on the dock. The entrees are prepared with the expertise of a $100 plate in downtown Savannah. Great mix of pasta and seafood. The seared shrimp is seasoned and very flavorful. Check out the Shrimp and Scallops seared with Angel Hair Pasta. Wow. Good times. Great people. We are going back.