“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I know the resort we stayed in had keys with Lighthouse Pizza but we asked a local and they suggested this place. Great call! Had it delivered, and the pizza was hot and very good. We will order from them on our next visit to Tybee.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a great tasting pizza joint for take out or deliver. We went there to eat but once we saw what the seating was like we decided to take it to the condo. We had to wait less than 30 minutes for our pizza.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was fast, good and tasty! It is in a little strip center at the corner of Main Street and the main road going into Tybee from Savannah. I don't know if they deliver or not. Not fancy at all, but good family food.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I rarely like to do negative reviews. I try to always find something positive. I guess for this joint I could say the delivery was rather prompt! But the pizza was terrible....how anyone could screw up a CHEESE pizza I don't know. Grandsons who are cheese pizza experts said it was the worst pizza they every at including frozen.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This pizza was absolutely delicious! It arrived earlier than expected and was hot and fresh. They used fresh ingredients and it shows. It was also cheaper than some of the other places we tried in the area.