“the best pizza we found on Tybee!”
Review of Pizza On Wheels

Pizza On Wheels
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It was fast, good and tasty! It is in a little strip center at the corner of Main Street and the main road going into Tybee from Savannah. I don't know if they deliver or not. Not fancy at all, but good family food.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I rarely like to do negative reviews. I try to always find something positive. I guess for this joint I could say the delivery was rather prompt! But the pizza was terrible....how anyone could screw up a CHEESE pizza I don't know. Grandsons who are cheese pizza experts said it was the worst pizza they every at including frozen.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This pizza was absolutely delicious! It arrived earlier than expected and was hot and fresh. They used fresh ingredients and it shows. It was also cheaper than some of the other places we tried in the area.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I loved the Pizza, it was fresh and hot when it arrived, got to our food very quickly, the delivery drive was super nice. but the pizza is Overpriced.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

One night during our vacation I looked out the window and say the Pizza On Wheels sign. I was pregnant and instantly needed pizza. When the pizza was delivered, the man was very friendly. This pizza was honestly the best pizza I've had. The wings were great, too. It was so good we ordered a second time during our vacation. The man remembered delivering to us, thanked us for ordering from them again, and invited us to do so in the future if we ever come back. The pizza was as amazing the second time around. We have decided that when we go back, the first meal we eat will be delivered by Pizza On Wheels.