“Worth the wait.”

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Worth the wait.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I ate here on 6/26/13. There is a line outside and we waited about 25 minutes to be allowed inside and seated. The décor is not much to look at, but that is ok. What you are there for is the food and THAT is pretty darn good! We were brought coffee within two minutes of sitting and the coffee is fantastic! Really good and tasty. Our waitress took our order and returned with our food pretty quickly. I had a cheese omelet, toast and hash browns and my wife had scrambled eggs, toast and bacon.
The food was very good. Everything tasted great and there were no problems with anything. Good solid food. We were given refills on our coffees as soon as we got close to the bottom of the cup.
All in all, this is a nice little place for breakfast and the food is just like you would have if you cooked it in your own kitchen. Definitely worth the wait!

Savannah, Georgia
“Breakfast Required Here!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You must eat here. We've been breakfasting here since they opened way back when. I'll take my grits with no butter, my toast dry, and my eggs scrambled with no butter. I'll take my pecan waffle with honey and my T sweet. Real waitresses with real short order cooks make The Breakfast Club an iconic do not miss experience when you are on Tybee Time. The line out front is a fun way to find out about what's going on in town.

Visited June 2013
Suwanee, GA
“Yummy Hashbrowns!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We waited in line for a short time (20 min) in the hot sun to get into this place on a Tuesday morning. It was really good! Loved the hashbrowns - you can add a whole bunch of things to them. We are in Tybee every year but this was my first visit. I will definitely return.

Loganville, Georgia
“Hashbrown Heaven”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had the Windjammer hash brown. Golden brown crispy goodness with onions, mushrooms and cream cheese, this hash brown is worth the short line to get in. This breakfast place is very affordable and staff is very efficient. Right by the Ocean Plaza hotel and the Wyndam Resort complex so you do not need to take a car. Home of the endless bottom coffee, you never have to ask for a refill because the waitress always is there just at the right time to fill you cup.

1 Thank smhada
“The Only Place For Breakfast in the Savannah Area Do Not Miss”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Jody & Company will prepare an omelet any way you desire with a variety of fresh ingredients including homemade sausage, veggies, cheeses, ham, bacon, potatoes topped off with marinara sauce and killer tomatoes plus heavenly grits. The catch of the day appears on the menu board sometimes along with the Grill Cleaners Special, defined exactly.
Bottomless cups of excellent coffee in a diner setting on Tybee. A do not miss eatery in Savannah.

• Visited April 2013