“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 2, 2013

On the morning we decided to eat here we were lucky did not have to queue. The food was excellent also the service. Decided to return on a Saturday big mistake unlike the Americans we Brits do not like queuing for our breakfast so moved on. Found a great place called the Breakfast Place in thunderbolt just as good and not such a long queue

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We heard so much about this place that we had to try it. First of all, everyone there is wonderfully pleasant. Service is actually phenomenal.
Don't get me wrong, the food is definitely good. You won't go wrong eating there. Some items are, indeed, outstanding (the bacon). Some items weren't my favorite (raisin french toast).
Bottom line, best breakfast we found in Tybee.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Line moves faster than I thought it would, food was ok, but after reading reviews I expected to be blown away. Still a fun place to visit, liked the atmosphere. Husband got the French toast- I don't recommend that- I tried to tell him not to, but it's still on their menu. I got the egg/sausage/potato/onion/green pepper/cheese scramble thing - I think next times would try an omelet or just straight up eggs and bacon and hash browns. Their rye bread toast was my favorite part :) and looking around it looked like no one was choosing rye bread as their toast. It is so good!
There were 9 in our party and they had to split us up, or make us wait at least 30 more minutes, which I half expected going in, just be aware they only have 1 or 2 big table options. Unfortunately for us it got filled as we were in line.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Breakfast Club is a local legend. Tourists and locals alike line up for their breakfast fare. Generally a line around the block is a non starter for me, especially with breakfast. This place is worth the wait. Grits, hash browns, home fries, eggs any which way but burnt; the menu is packed with amazing options. The portions are huge but fairly priced. There was nothing on the menu we did not like, and as a party of 4 we could sample just about everything. They are known for making their own sausages and other meats. The corned beef hash was perfect, and complimented the grits as sides for a pecan waffle. My wife ordered the stuffed hash browns (think omelette with potatoes instead of eggs) and they were fantastic, crisp and flavorful.
The tilapia breakfast special should have a line of its own, it is that good. Perfectly crispy, and the boom-boom sauce- look out! If you are a light eater, fear not, there are plenty of a-la-carte options to build your own breakfast. Stand in line, wait your turn, and have an amazing breakfast before you tan your own buns into golden hash browns on the beach.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the HoJo across the street and made a point to have breakfast at "the breakfast club" on our first morning! It was awesome! You do have to wait outside in a line if you don't get there when they first open but the line moves fast. The service was great, food even better and prices are really cheap! Everything there was really fresh! (watch out if you get the pecan waffle, its' HUGE!)