“Neat, right at the water, friendly, quaint atmosphere!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dalton, Georgia
“Neat, right at the water, friendly, quaint atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We happened up on this place when we were coming from the town of Savannah to check out Tybee for a few hours. We heard in the summer the line would be wrapped around the building but we went in Jan. They cook out in the front and you can see them, they are singing, talking, chanting when they get tips, its cute. This place isn't a quiet place so I don't recommend it if you are looking for a quiet sit down place. Our waitresses were nice and food was good. Then we just left and walk a few hundred yards to the water!

• Visited January 2013

“Incredible waffles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I happened upon this place by accident. We saw the prices and were surprised it was a little higher for breakfast then we are used to but when we got the food it was well justified. The waffles were so light! I had the tilapia, eggs and grits and you get a huge meal. I'm good until later tonight for dinner. This breakfast will fill you up for the entire day. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow and the next day. The wait staff is great and very friendly. They actually smile and laugh. Totally nice experience. Totally recommend the place

Cleveland, Ohio
“Unique Breakfast Experience..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We arrived a bit early as to avoid any long lines and were seated at the counter rather quickly. Parking was a bit tricky, but I think that goes without saying near the shops of Tybee. While the restaurant was a bit small and not particularly 'fancy', it was well worth the trip and the wait! The menu was filled with very reasonably priced, delicious options and my choice of a spinach and sausage omelet was very good. In fact, as a Yankee I'd even say the grits were perhaps the best I'd ever had! The chefs were very entertaining in their morning PJs and all filled with a happy spirit which was easily picked up by all those around. We readily tipped them only to get a great chuckle as they rang the bell and posed for a photo! I left feeling like I'd just had a delicious meal with good old friends! What a great way to start a morning on Tybee!

• Visited November 2012
Tybee Island, Georgia, United States
“Where the locals eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Amazing food from an ambitious menu. Everyone knows that you have to line up early to get a seat at the breakfast club, especially in the summer. But, it is worth the wait. Try one of Jody's special omelets-you won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
“Pay for parking to eat at this Restaurant!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Every where you go on this island you must pay for parking except at the motel. Food and price was okay. Its an old building an old furniture. This would been a great place if I was still in college.

Visited January 2013