“Great Service and Meal on Tybee”
Review of TYB Grill - CLOSED

TYB Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2 4 1 MARGARITAS AND MORE. The perfect place for relaxation, freedom to be oneself and to enjoy the pleasures of life. One pleasure being....as one man, once said..."There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - George Bernard Shaw, Our personal love of food shows in the quality of our products. We not only use and avidly support our local providers but additionally hand make, select and prepare all of our ingredients at only the highest standards. TYB Grill utilizes the following in everyday service Local Tybee/Savannah Seafood- USDA PRIME Beef -Farm Fresh Vegetables - In-House Dessert Specials*Substitutions or Alterations to accommodate dietary needs are acknowledged.TYB Grill's mission is to answer the commonly known question "Where do locals eat"? Our "Tybeeites" are the heartbeat and heritage of Tybee as well as the Connoisseurs of the Island palate. TYB Grill will continuously strive to exceed the tastes and trends of all preferences
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We are dinner on a Sunday night at Tybee Grill and were very pleased. The Shrimp Po Boy came with lightly breaded and sweet fries shrimp on a really nice bun. The sauce was great. My wife had the fried tilapia dinner and it was done very well. Salads come in a chilled beer mug but are nothing special. Very small but clean and quiet dining area. Service was super fast and really friendly/attentive. Not sure this would be a good place for very small children unless you sat on the patio. I would recommend a stop is staying on Tybee for a few days. Drinks are well made and beer is cold.

There are newer reviews for TYB Grill

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Went for lunch.. Waited on quickly. Food came out 1 at a time. Salad with shrimp was $12 and ok. Salad with steak on it (VERY small pieces) was $14 and not worth it! Children's chicken fingers were way over cooked. Would not go there again.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We has margaritas and daiquiris and the America burger! We loved it!! The side salads were awesome!! kIM was the beSt!! We will be back!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were on our honeymoon when we visited TYB Grill; it was late in the afternoon so there were not any other customers, just us. The waitress was really sweet and accomodating and chit-chatted with us about the area. Her husband was the chef and he came out and talked with us as well.

We each ordered a burger, my husband ordered fries and I got a salad....all the food was delicious. When we were getting ready to leave our waitress brought us a desert to help us celebrate!! HOW SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL...I wrote a review for TYB when I reviewed the B&B we stayed in but I didn't see it on here so I wanted to add it again... :o)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stopped here for lunch and I had the crab cake sandwich and green beans and really enjoyed them! My husband had the fried fish and said it wasnt the best. They do have a 2 for 1 drink special and between everyone at our table we ordered most the drinks on the 2 for 1. They were all super yummy! Plus you can take them to go because of tybees open container law! I would say dont expect the best food ever but if you want to cool down with a few drinks and fun this is a great place to go. The other huge perk is parking. Tybee is the WORST about paid parking/ no available parking. TYB grill has their own free parking lot.

1  Thank Jdilly2