“birthday blast”
Review of Blue Dolphin Jet Ski - CLOSED

Blue Dolphin Jet Ski
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I recently went with my husband and his family for his birthday to Blue Dolphin Jet Ski. The place itself off highway 80 and the blue dolphin website are not the best to look at, but don't judge it by its cover. The jet skis were awesome and had no trouble operating them. The owners were very friendly and completely flexible to work around my schedule and the amount of people I had in my party. Very accomodating and easy to work with. I tried other websites and companies, but they were rude over the phone and only wanted to work with me if I paid everything up front. Blue Dolphin allowed me to pay the day of to ensure that I got what I paid for. We had a great time, I would recommend them to anyone, and we will definitely be going back.

There are newer reviews for Blue Dolphin Jet Ski

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Blue Dolphin Jet Ski is a very fun place. I've been out to Blue Dolphin multiple times, and they have never dissappointed me. I've been out with kids, girlfriend, friends and parents and they've all had a great time. the owners are nice people, who are willing to work with you to make sure you have the time of your life. jet skiing at blue dolphins will be a great decision. its affordable and fun! it's a good place to go out on a date, birthday, family trip or just for a random fun event. the jetskis are great machines they seat 3 people and they are fast. other rentals in the area make you put down a deposit for each ski Blue dolphins doesnt and blue dolphins is also the cheapest in the area even without deposit. I love Blue dolphins! ive been there plenty of times in the past and plenty of times to come!!

1  Thank Cassanova D