“Excellent dining experience”
Review of Vicki's on Tybee - CLOSED

Vicki's on Tybee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Now featuring Steam Pot and Low Country Boil platters for one, two or four! Offering Choice Steaks and a variety of Seafood dishes, including Fried and Boiled, Burgers, Wraps and Sandwiches. Full bar with frozen specialty drinks, wine, craft and domestic beer. Happy Hour Monday through Thursday 5-7 p.M.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had been wanting to try Vicki's since their recent opening, and were invited by friends to join them there for dinner. Everything we had was very good and well prepared: crab legs, surf and turf kabobs, strip sirloin (cooked perfectly as ordered), excellent mashed potatoes, fried okra, tasty biscuits, salad. Service was excellent and attentive. We like many Tybee restaurants, but Vicki's was refreshing in that the interior was spacious, pleasant and well-decorated rather than cramped with tables crowed closely together. We had a very nice meal and nice comfortable dining experience. We will be going back soon.

LighthousePizzaTybee, Owner at Vicki's on Tybee, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to post! We're so glad you enjoyed the food, our crab legs are becoming a favorite. We appreciate your comment on our atmosphere and layout, the spacious feeling was one of the things that drew us to the building. Hope we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Well, I was so excited about a new restaurant on Tybee. I always love to see that. But, not a good meal there. I had the crab cakes which I always like but oops spoiled. Owner agreed when she smelled them. But I wondeR why the cook did not notice??? Salad not too tasty.
I wish I had good news about this new place but I will see and may go again.

We are sorry you had a disappointing experience. But we wanted to note that your visit was in April, closer to the time we opened in mid-March than to the post date of June 30. Like many new businesses, we had some bumps in the road to start, but by the time you posted we had made a lot of changes to our suppliers, food sources and recipes. We do hope you'll come back again and give us another try, we're sure you'll be pleased with the changes.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Veryyy poor service. Of a party of nine we had a $150 dinner plus a $25 tip that was automatically included in the bill, over half of our food went back because it was horrible. The mac n cheese was soo bad that I couldn't even tell what it was. Seriously how hard can it be to mess up Mac n cheese. we will never go back again. EVER!!!!!! And of the couple of my family members who ordered the cheese burger said it was bad also. Our waitress described the burger to us a double patty cheese burger. But when it came to us to eat, it was only a one patty burger. Mcdonalds has larger burgers than this. Overall this is a horrible restaurant and will never come back. especially for it being our first night in tybee. I'm from Michigan, and if restaurant like this was in Michigan it would be run out of business quickly.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Save your money, folks!!! Food without taste! Bland and puree Cole slaw. Food wasn't fresh. Over priced!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Just left Vicki's and felt like I was in the twilight zone!! Have never received worse food at such high prices!! Even Gordon Ramsey couldn't help this place!