“Perfect relaxing getaway”

Beachview Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We recent stayed at the Beachview B&B and greatly enjoyed the very relaxed atmosphere, GORGEOUS guest rooms, and accommodating staff. I am vegan and my boyfriend has diet restrictions and chef Jan did an awesome job accommodating for our needs. In fact, her food was so good we had her give us the recipe to make the dishes at home! This B&B is in a great location--within walking distance to the beach and the shops & restaurants in town. My boyfriend loved the bunnies that live on the property, they were very friendly but be careful driving in the parking lot because they are not afraid of cars and like to sit under them. Speaking of--all parking on Tybee is pay parking but the Beachview provides free parking and access to bikes and beach gear. Will definitely come back whenever we're in Savannah or Tybee in the future!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Beachview Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My 10 year old daughter & I had a fantastic 1st time staying here. The Garden Suite was just perfect... quiet, incredibly clean & so charming. There were bikes available (the best way to see Tybee!) & the location was great. It was only a block to the beach or the back river. Karen was a great hostess too. Her food & snacks were delicious! Our favorite part of the stay was seeing the bunnies in the garden & being greeted by the resident cat, Little Man. We want to come back to Beachview B&B for many years to come.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank beachgirls2003
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My friend and I had the wonderful pleasure of staying here over a weekend and loved every minute of it! We had the garden view cottage and walking into the room, it was exactly as it was on the pictures. Very clean, well decorated and very comfy. Karen and her team made our stay exceptional - delicious appetizers and breakfast. The eating area is so cozy all of us staying there felt like a big family.

Will definitely be returning with my husband.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Beachview B, Owner at Beachview Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It is so wonderful to have people at our home and to know they enjoyed there stay. Remember you always have a home on Tybee Island!!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Clean!! Lovely little place love it souch can't wait to go back! Some say your room doesn't matter but it does!!! This b&b along with Karen's friendly services and great breakfast offers all you need for a great Tybee get away! Beach view definitely made our vacation more enjoyable and more memorable!

• Stayed: February 2014

WE love that you love the Beachview. Thank you so much for your review. Always know you have a home on Tybee!!

Thanks for the mention of the cleanliness. It is my goal for you never to find anything dirty, or dusty at the BnB.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I visited for my first stay on the Island. It was excellent customer care from the time we stepped out of the car. I will return soon! Breakfast, afternoon snacks and the host were all way above what I expected!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This truly was a last minute unplanned weekend trip(12/27/13-12/29/13) that my husband and I desperately needed to end a very tiresome year. We traveled from the Raleigh, NC area to Tybee Island, Ga, upon pulling up to the B&B it was a relief to see it was even more beautiful in person. We went up to the office and received such a warm welcome by the owner Karen. Karen showed us the room we booked,which was gorgeous two bedroom, and the second was a one bedroom suite that was perfect for us. Everything about this B&B was relaxing, clean and welcoming, and don't let me forget the delicious breakfast and wonderful conversation with the owners and other guest. The beautiful beach was a block away by foot, and restaurants stores are all within walking distance. My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year, and will definitely come back to visit Beachview Bed & Breakfast. I told Karen that I wanted to bottle up the room and B&B and take it home, because we needed rest and relaxation and her B&B provided that and more. Thank you for sharing this enchanting place. I will continue to share our experience with anyone who will listen.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sweetsuek89

Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and myself stayed at this wonderful inn during the recent cold spell on Tybee Island. The owners could not have been any better to us!! We needed a small get away and happened to be the only guests staying at this time. We were treated like their family. We were upgraded to their best room !! We were served breakfast in our room on both days and it was fantastic. I will always tell everyone that I know if they go to Tybee Island to stay here!!! The lady who was running the inn on our first day, who I can't remember her name, made us customers for life. She was filling in for the owner, Karen. The next day when Karen returned, she made a special trip to our room just to meet us. She made us feel so welcomed . Thank you again for all your southern hospitality !!!!

Room Tip: The Waterscape room is so peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island
DeSoto Beach Bed & Breakfast
DeSoto Beach Bed & Breakfast
#3 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Beachview Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!