“Delcious ice cream and sno-balls”
Review of Sea Weeds Ice Cream Parlor - CLOSED

Sea Weeds Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Mount Prospect, IL
“Delcious ice cream and sno-balls”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We loved the food. Nice to have a snow ball that's like snow and not like a circus snow cone.

The place was dinky and had a dirty floor. Just don't let it bother you.

Visited June 2013

Ellijay, Georgia
“busy place”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Busy but good. We made a habit of walking there every night. I strongly recommend the Tybee mud ice cream.My kids were in heaven,they didn't know sluses came in that many favors.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank lynda b
McDonough, Georgia
“Sorry Sea Weeds...I noticed the change”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have enjoyed going to Sea Weeds on nearly every trip I have taken ito Tybee in the past many years. I'm sorry to say this year was different. They no longer make their own ice cream! Yes, the ice cream is still ice cream, it's just a regular brand in bulk sizes. I will skip this stop on my next trip.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Debbie W
Eatonton, Ga
“Yum!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always a huge selection, and delicious! And close to everything! Me and hubby left our hotel and went and got an ice cream to walk on the beach together. Lovely place!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brittany S
Russellville, Kentucky, United States
“nice stop”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

it was an ok visit, a little pricey for what I was expecting, Staff was friendly and the atmosphere was ok, probally wouldnt go out of my way for a return visit, but it was ok

Visited April 2012