“clean and spacious”

$60.00*
and up
Private Guided Bike Tour In Savannah
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good place to chill and hang-out with your friends. Weather was good for 2 days consecutive, though a bit windy. The beach is clean and spacious, where you can easily find space for games. There are some beach volleyball nets set up there.

There are newer reviews for Tybee Island Beach

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We spent 4 days at Tybee Island and we were on the beach off and on throughout the day! Early morning running was fantastic with the well groomed sand. This beach is very well kept and was cleaned up everyday!! The amount of people had ebbs and flows but overall did not feel overly crowded. Lots of room for families and also lots of room for those enjoying the warm sunshine lounging in the beach chair reading!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I fell in love with the beach the moment my feet hit the sand. It was a little cold and windy while we were there, but, I still loved every minute I was on the beach. It is very beautiful, quiet, and I loved the compact sand. I also loved that there were not resorts cluttering it up. I could have stayed in the swing just listening to the waves and looking at the beauty.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of my favorite places to be!!! The atmosphere, the waves, the sand...AWESOME!! Cant wait to go back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Made the trek to Tybee Island from Savannah. Expecting to be blown away - many friends raved about TI. Went in March (not a sun & sand beach month). TI was ordinary. Nothing special. Maybe it's the memories that keep people coming back. Roads were congest - imagine they are horrible in the summer. I'll keep looking for MY beach spot. TI isn't it....