“Great Food and Music”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great Food and Music”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at The Rock House but it won't be the last. They had nice large portions and a great kid's menu. It's has a huge TV screen for sports, as well as karaoke and live bands on certain nights.

Denver, North Carolina
“Great fish tacos!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went for lunch with a large group. Service was ok...a little on the slow side but ok. Food was good...everyone was happy with their order. The sides of fries are huge! I had fish tacos and they were great. The people in the group who ordered burgers were happy with theirs too. Took a long time to get our checks, but if that is the only negative, then they were a pretty good place. Would go back if I travel to Tybee again and would recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank lslkj1010
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food sucks!!!!!!!! Service and drinks were good!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

So we are visiting from out of town for the rock and roll marathon and our hotel suggested this place because it was close and fun. After being greeted by our server/bartender our drinks she suggested came quick and were just what we needed after a long drive. Her knowledge of the menu items was impressive and she made ordering very easy however 50 minuets later our food came out and was awful!!!! Half of it was cold and the other half over cooked don't offer "great" burgers if they come out burnt! When we ask to speak to the manager she replied "we don't have a night time manager", offers us new food and desert on the house but at that point we just wanted our check because we had been there over an hour granted it was Friday night it still wasn't worth it. All and all this place should not be called a restaurant just a bar.

“Very cool!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

This was a very nice place! The food was rockin!! The atmosphere was very calm and laid back! You could watch any game u wanted to because there were so many tvs on and a huge 1 in the middle! Will forsure go back!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Go somewhere else!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I chose this restaurant for me and my son because he wanted lobster and not one restairant on the island had lobster, but this place had lobster bites as an appetizer. We were the 1st people to be seated for supper, ordered a sprite and water to drink, and the lobster bites...they were out. Then I ordered the Chicken Alfredo....they were out of parmasean cheese, I finally settled for mozzarella sticks. At this point there were several tables seated and our waitress seemed to be the only server, so 2 tables got up and left, never had been waited on. The cook brought our food out, never saw the waitress again till she brought the check, I immediately handed her my card so I didn't have to wait another 20 mins. When she brought it back I glanced at it and they had charged me $2 for a cup of ice water?! Unbelievable! I should have walked out when they didn't have the first 2 things I ordered, we will NEVER RETURN!

1 Thank mybaby071803