“Is the owner of Burton's the nicest man in the world?”
Review of Burton's By The Beach - CLOSED

Burton's By The Beach
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Quite possibly. He was so friendly and helpful

We had a great meal at this cute, little cheerful restaurant with nice outdoor seating. We tried their latino sandwich, chimichanga, fish tacos. They also had amazing HUGE fresh squeezed lemonade.

There are newer reviews for Burton's By The Beach

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I visited here over the weekend for my annual girls trip and we decided to grab a bite to eat from Burton's. Prior to placing my order, I spoke with the owners who were as nice as can be. They were South Carolina fans like myself which is why they had Gamecock memoribilia everywhere. They were very pleasant.
I got a hamburger and it was delicious. If we go back to Tybee next year, I'll definitely go back. Please be prepared to sit outside while you wait for your food as it's a stand, not a restaurant.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Roadside spot that is good for a Pre or post beach lunch or dinner. Their menu is pretty diverse and of the items we had it was very tasty. Second trip to tybee and second meal at Burton's.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stopped in late July and had the gyros and fries. Very good (for not particularly a southern request) and wonderful service! (Good prices, too.) I'm a local.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

The reg cuban is good, but the cuban reuben is really good. The black beans and rice are nothing special. The cinnamon plantains are good. Staff were friiendly but service was a little slow. Overall we would go again.