“Quick stop-glad we did!”

North Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Nestled between the lighthouse and the beach, the North Beach Bar and Grill offers an amazing lunch and dinner menu that will tantalize even the most reserved palate. Eclectic fusion with a Caribbean flair, our menu features local, sustainable seafood and the freshest ingredients. While our chefs create gourmet dishes rivaling the best restaurants in town, we also serve hot dogs, crab cake sandwiches, fish tacos, and wings in our quaint beach shack by the sea. So whether you've been out on the beach and want a cold beer and a burger or you're planning a catered business luncheon, the North Beach Bar & Grill is the place for you.
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in before taking the Dr. Joe ecology tour for a quick bite and drink. So glad we did. Cute, fun beach ambiance. Great burger! Delicious fish bites! Cheap, cold beer! We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Katherine W

Reviewed July 27, 2014

What a disappointment. I have been here before and the food was good. I can't comment on the food this time because I never got served. Heck...I never got noticed. I sat at my table for nearly fifteen minutes and I never got a menu or glass of water or anything. I left.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Love that you can just stroll on in right from the beach. Easy, breezy. Food was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I don't know when they got the Top 50 award they claim in their ad, but it wasn't recently. The food was very average. Service was okay. They need to find another recipe for the fritters. Watery inside does not work.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Loved it, great food, great prices. $2 red stripe, wow! Beer battered fish melts in your mouth. Seafood fritters fabulous. Atmosphere is right out of a coastal living magazine. Sea breeze, light-soft reggae, setting sun, n oh did I mention the 8 rum drink? Beach getaway perfection.