“Atmosphere was better than the food”

Tybee Island Social Club
Ranked #27 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Nashville, Tennessee
“Atmosphere was better than the food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Not that the food was bad, it was good (not great) but the atmosphere and our waitress were great. I had the shrimp and grits and it was pretty average but lacked spices. The appetizer, which was a skillet queso with bread, was pretty fantastic however.

Visited August 2014

Lakeland, Florida
“Little Ecletic”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The menu ha an assortment of different foods made in different ways. I went with the burger. Something I recognized. We arrived later in the afternoon so it wasn't very crowded and they had a staff of 2. My burger was awesome. I wasn't expecting that. My sister had fish tacos that she devoured because they were so good. It's a different kind of restaurant but certainly worth going.

Orange City, Florida
“Decent food.. that's it.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family was staying across the street at a condo and after my brother proposing to his girlfriend we all dressed up and went there to celebrate. When we showed up the older lady with brown hair was hosting and told us that there was no room inside for 8 and when I asked when would One be available she said.. it's just whenever they decide to leave.. so we asked if we could sit out side and was shown three small tables that we could use. Then made a big deal when we tried to combine them. To fit our party bc she wanted us to all sit separately. . When she asked our server he said of course it's fine.. our server was amazing young man with brown hair in small pony tail.. did not catch his name. He was very attentive and knew his stuff. I have bartended for 10 years at a 4 diamond resort and food was great, waiter was great.. lady seating guests ..clueless p.s try the government mule and the blackend fish tacos. !!

Matthews
“Not as good as when I went years ago”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I was disappointed as I'd been before but it wasn't as good this time. The sweet patatas weren't fries anymore just limp pieces of sweet potato. It was just eh...

Moultrie, GA
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Sat at the bar. I enjoyed the decorations. Lighting made the place seem really funky and romantic. Great drinks. Great selection. I want to go back!