“Fantastic location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Comfortable lounging on your private deck overlooking the ocean.
Oceanfront Livingroom with Ikea slipcovered sleeper sofa, TV and post card writing desk. View from dining room to livingroom. Vintage round dining table.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Comfortable lounging on your private deck overlooking the ocean.
View from dining room to livingroom. Vintage round dining table.
Upstairs KIng bedroom with vintage dresser is oceanview.
Upstairs hallway with vintage Turner Egret print
Miley Cyrus movie filmed on Tybee  THE LAST SONG
View to left from your deck of Hilton Head Island from deck
Sunrise right out your window
Laundry area with washer and dry in your townhouse just for you
My Beach House Rentals
View of ocean from your king master bed
King bedroom overlooks the ocean
Another view of sky off your private deck
Twin bed in cozy alcove in 2nd bedroom.
Livingroom overlooks the ocean
Tybee beach is a favorite of birdwatchers.
Tybee is restoring this important historical property.  First place talking movies shown in GA - to soldiers.
Ocean front livingroom.
Relax under your umbrella on your private deck.
Vintage double bed in 2nd bedroom also has a twin bed in the alcove.
Watch the ever-changing ocean and sky from your private deck.
Close up view of comfy king bedroom.
Large closets in both bedrooms for your hanging outfits, too.
Cozy twin bed tucked back into alcove for your special guest.
Adorable vintage dresser awaits your favorite make-up.Full bath has a large lighted magnified mirror
Steps leading to your upstairs with King bedroom and Full/Twin bedroom and full bath.
You will love the vintage decor with lots of mirrors.
Your powder room is conveniently located on the main floor of your condo.
Step out of your oceanfront living room onto your private deck.
Comfortable sleeper sofa provides oceanfront sleeping for 2 in your livingroom.
Ikea sleeper sofa in your livingroom.
Watch the ships go by as they head towards Savannah Port.
Ocean Villa is located in Tybee Lights which is one building of units.View from beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa C
Statesboro, Georgia
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed September 20, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Stayed one night here with my husband and 4-year old on a last-minute getaway. The townhouse was clean, pretty, and literally right on the beach. The views from the balcony were amazing, and the property manager was a pleasure to work with. We look forward to another stay!

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Sep 21, 2014
OCEAN VILLA
Thank you!! So glad you could stay - even just for one night. Next time maybe longer!!
it is always my goal to make my guests happy.
Come back soon.
Lauren Davis
City of Tybee licrnse 01115 since 2004
Atlanta
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Oct 17, 2013
Thank you, Renee.
My goal is to make you happy and contribute to unforgettable memories.
You all were great guests and now you are "Tybee cousins".
Special discounts for you.
Please do come back.
Ga
Reviewed April 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 25, 2013
Hi "Georgia Peach",
I am so happy you stayed at Ocean Villa and that it was available for your dates. It's very a very popular place!
I have fun with the decor and collect vintage TURNER mirrors with blue herons. You really just can't stay any closer to the beach than this! One of my goals is also to make sure it is always immaculately clean for my guests. Come back soon. Remember, you are now Tybee cousins which means discounts for you!
Thanks again and remember: The beach never gets old.
Owner/Manager
GA
Reviewed April 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
Apr 14, 2013
Hi Michelle,
You all were the perfect guests!! Please come back soon and get Tybee cousin discounts. I love Sundae Cafe, too.
Have you tried their ahi tuna nachos?? Love them! Their lunch meat and vegetable specials are delicious, too. Pot roast!! Thanks for the comment, Lauren.
Brandi O
Hutchinson, Minnesota, United States
“Best Beach view, Amazing price, Great service & Tons of charm!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

My sister and I travel out East at least once a year and we decided on Tybee this time, after hours of research we came upon My Ocean Villa and fell in love instantly! When we arrived it was everything we had hoped for and more, sitting watching the sun come up with the dolphins playing right in front of you is an awesome experience! The condo is super convenient to everything you need and has all the charm you could hope for. Already counting the days until we can come back!

Liked best: Everything
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Brandi,
Would love to have you back - please do come back soon!! You're right, sunrise is hard to miss right out your window and from your deck. Do you like the new chairs and cushions I put on the deck? Thought they would be really comfortable for dolphin viewing.
My Beach House Rentals LLC
The beach never gets old!!
Sherry A
Columbus, Georgia
“Really Great Experience on Tybee”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

I contacted Lauren at My Beach House on Tybee at the last minute to find a vacation rental on Tybee. This was after 3 previous bad experiences locating rental property in Savannah and/or Tybee. She immediately found us the perfect vacation rental and made the entire process a breeze! She truly puts her customers ahead of herself. The property was great as were the amenities. We hated to leave. I wish we had booked with her sooner. She definitely has all our business!

Liked best: Cleanliness, Comfort and Honesty
Liked least: When it was time to go home!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jan 23, 2013
Wow, Sherry! I remember now! I am so glad I could help.
I want all of my guests to have a carefree, stressless vacation. That's what it's for!!!
Thanks for your wonderful comment.
willo405
Calhoun, Georgia
“Simply put, CHARMING.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife and myself stayed here on our anniversary last month. Everything was perfect. The sheets were crisp and clean, the house was spotless, and the owner even had a special treat waiting for us!! The house was very charming and unique; not the out-of-the-box experience we have received from most places. We cannot wait to return.

Liked best: The decorations
Liked least: everything was wonderful
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 1, 2012
Dear Will,
Thanks for the great comment. I am so happy that you and your wife chose My Ocean Villa for your anniversary celebration. Please do come back soon and often. Remember, Tybee cousin discounts for you. (Tybee cousins are repeat guests)
P.S. Glad you like the special treat, too!
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
lauren
My Beach House Rentals on Tybee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing