“delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very good food. Nice cool atmosphere right next to the shops. However, some of the wait staff could use a bit more training on time management. We were the only ones in there until 30 min later the whole island showed up...but still took our waitress 30 min to bring us drinks BEFORE other ppl showed up! But very good food and atmosphere at least.

1  Thank BrittanySharp

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Not a bad place I did not find nothing too special about it. The price of beer was about average. We did not eat there. The female bartender was social.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Service was good. Food was very good. Nice atmosphere and great location. If want a good lunch or dinner with a few drinks I would recommend this place

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch with my wife. Service was fast. We each had our beer and order placed in 10 minutes. I chose the 'Bernie's Special'. I couldn't believe my eyes when it was served. Stacked turkey on top of stacked ham on top of stacked roast beef covered in melted cheese. I did my best, but I just couldn't finish it. Besides, I comes with fries! Great little place to stop.

1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed January 28, 2014

When we first arrived at Tybee, we were hungry and stopped at the first restaurant we came to. We ordered oyster and shrimp baskets. Both were lightly breaded, and delicious. I had a very nice cup (most drinks are in cups since they can be carried out) of sangria. I wanted to go back, but they weren't open when we went by again. It was January, and pretty deserted all over. Service was very good--I hope to be back for another Sangria!