“Snowbirds say you gotta go!”
Review of Huc-A-Poos

Huc-A-Poos
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We really like this joint! Very....local and friendly. If you want to say it's a dive, they won't care!:-) Guy Fieri would LOVE this place. The pizza is extremely good, just like the majority of other reviews said. They have the biggest whole pie I've ever seen, but we opted for the slice which truly is like 1/4 of a pizza and you can still build your own slice for a VERY reasonable price. I didn't think I could eat it all but then...it was gone! We ordered a second round of beer and margarita just so we could sit and relax. The staff was so friendly and the music was diverse enough to please just about anybody. We plan to go back several times before heading back north, but tonight we felt welcome and very 'local' :-).

Reviewed January 24, 2013

ok, I have to admit that I love California Ultimate Pizza on the Grand Strand in SC, but Huc-a Poos ranks right up there. The place is a dive and the atmosphere is great, just wish the were totally smoke free. It was warm enough to have the doors open and the smoke came into the restaurant. I will eat here, or take out food here, again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We got a Pizza delivered. 25$ and we ate almost none of it. I was sick the rest of the night. Don't risk it!

1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place is definitely a dive but a lot of fun. Pizza slices are ginormous and tasty. Cheese sticks were good also but the marina to dip them is was lacking. Beer was cheap and cold. Overall this is definitely a place we will go back to on our next trip.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Ate here twice last week. Had Team Banana both times. It is still the best pizza I've ever tasted!!!! Love it! And it's a great value.

2  Thank gapch47