“Great stop”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great stop”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Local owned bait shop , great bait awesome info or they may just vist with you at the dock and share some local lore. great pics of and old boat that has sunk can be taken here also

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Dan s

Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The bait place”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Good knowledgeable staff. Helps you pick the right set up for what you are fishing for. Doesn't try to push you into buying what you don't need.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Keith0017
Clemson, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good price for all day boat rental, nice folks!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We rented a fishing boat and it was great. The owners gave us great suggestions of the good fishing spots and where to see dolphins. The shop was nice too! Would definitely do it again!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank alleybmp13
Warner Robins
“New Owners, Very Helpful”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stopped in for bait, tackle, and advice. I was hesitant after reading the bad review from 2008 but after talking to the lady (sorry, I forgot her name) behind the counter, I found that she and her husband had just bought the business within the last year. I had a question she could not answer so she picked up the phone and called her husband to get me the information I needed! I would highly recommend stopping here if you are fishing on or near Tybee. Tackle is a little on the sparse side, but, they do have the basics of everything you will need for a day fishing from the pier.

Visited February 2012
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Friendliest business on tybee!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We drove 3 hours to fish, and could find live shrimp anywhere else. Forgot our bait bucket and they let up borrow one.

1 Thank lowcountryhooker