“The bait place”

Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The bait place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Good knowledgeable staff. Helps you pick the right set up for what you are fishing for. Doesn't try to push you into buying what you don't need.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Keith0017

Clemson, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good price for all day boat rental, nice folks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

We rented a fishing boat and it was great. The owners gave us great suggestions of the good fishing spots and where to see dolphins. The shop was nice too! Would definitely do it again!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank alleybmp13
Warner Robins
“New Owners, Very Helpful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stopped in for bait, tackle, and advice. I was hesitant after reading the bad review from 2008 but after talking to the lady (sorry, I forgot her name) behind the counter, I found that she and her husband had just bought the business within the last year. I had a question she could not answer so she picked up the phone and called her husband to get me the information I needed! I would highly recommend stopping here if you are fishing on or near Tybee. Tackle is a little on the sparse side, but, they do have the basics of everything you will need for a day fishing from the pier.

Visited February 2012
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Friendliest business on tybee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

We drove 3 hours to fish, and could find live shrimp anywhere else. Forgot our bait bucket and they let up borrow one.

1 Thank lowcountryhooker
Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“the way it should always be.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2010

Being a fresh water fisherman i didnt know what to expect from saltwater fishing. But the owner C.T. Cowling, Jr. was very helpful and had everything we needed. plus he was very knowledgeable of the area and the habits of the fish. Plus he had the boat, and the bait and tackle ready to go. and we were on the boat and headed out within 15 mins. the rod n reels he rented to us were great not some piece of crap just waiting to break. the boat was 16ft carolina skiff and in good shape and had plenty of room for 3 fat guys to be comfortable. so after a good day on the water after we paid the bill he did something that will earn my business again he shook my hand and looked me in the eyes and called be by my name and thanked me for being a customer. service and quality like that is hard to find these days. thanks CAPT. C.T. for a great day

6 Thank mojoemajik