“A day to remember!”

Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dolphin and sightseeing tours on Tybee Island, GA.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The cruise was smooth and we saw too many dolphins to count. The Captain gave us a beautiful day that will be long remembered. We highly recomend.

2  Thank pumpkinsarepretty
"fun trip"
in 9 reviews
"dolphins playing"
in 7 reviews
"staff was very friendly"

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First time ever on the water here! Absolutely LOVED it. The only unfortunate thing was, there were so many dolphins to watch, I think my neck hurts from all the twisting and turning. All I want to do is ride all day and listen to Captain Jason tour me around. As much as a history buff that I am, I still learned more. Will definitely go again, since we live here!

1  Thank Kathleen P
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the second time we have taken the sunset cruise. It is a must if you are visiting Tybee/Savannah. The boat captain was great, we saw many dolphins. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. You could tell she had done research & knew alot. Of course, the best part was the scenery--Cockspur, Tybee Lighthouse, the sunset. My 3 year old daughter had a blast.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband, my cousin, and I took a sunset tour. The boat layout was nice so you could sit or stand, whichever you preferred. The captain surely knew knew where to find the dolphins. The tour guide was very funny and answered all of our questions. We saw so many dolphins on this trip. We will return again when in the area.

1  Thank sheila1027
See more reviews
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We booked a sunset tour with a group of 5 including three small kids. Thought we would see a few dolphins but there were so many! If you want to get close up to the cockspur lighthouse for pictures this is also the way to do it. My only advice would be if you have kids over nice and want them in a life jacket that fits properly bring your own.

CaptainMikes, Owner at Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Georgia law requires that children nine years of age and younger wear life jackets. Life jackets are available for anyone who wants to wear one; life jackets are also available for everyone on the boat. The life jackets that are provided are Coast Guard approved to cover certain weight limits for safety.