“Pretty darn good”

Ranked #28 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The place to go for delicious made-to-order pizza and calzones, featuring your choice of more than 30 toppings and sauces and out own Tybee Dough, made fresh in-store daily. Home to Tybee Island's largest selection of craft and import beers, including local and regional craft beers on draft. Pasta dinners, BBQ, wings, sandwiches, salads and our own Signature Desserts, including blueberry cheesecake calzones. Located in Tybee's south end business district, just a short stroll to the beach.
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Ate here during tybee run fest was crowded so service was spotty but the food was great. Had the ronni rolls which were great, pizza, philly calzone and blueberry dessert all were quite good. The salad we had not so much so stick to the bread and butter and you will love it. We will be back for some great pizza and calzones

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Lighthouse Pizza is an excellent pizza place, the food here is great. I absolutely loved it. I would recommend the Roni Sticks, and meatball calzone.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My pizza was absolutely delicious! That's all that matters when you are hungry. The person we ordered from was friendly, but honestly very little interaction. No real atmosphere to speak of. Get your own drinks. If you are looking for a good pizza, come here. If you are looking for something with frills, this isn't it.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

On our last night on Tybee we were getting tired of Seafood and whatnot so we decided to try Light House Pizza based on the recommendation from the locals. Oh my gosh it was SO good! Service was a little lacking, but we did come in late they were getting close to closing. But for two people, we ended up ordering a lot of food (and spending a lot too)!! I got the Calzone, one of my favorite foods, and it was delicious. My boyfriend got Pizza, Salad, and Ribs, which were all phenomenal. Needless to say we had leftovers for the ride back home!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

When the restaurant name includes a food, I would suggest ordering that type of food.
When visiting Tybee Island, I stopped into Lighthouse PIZZA for lunch. The waiter, who was young and friendly, but unkept suggested the ribs, not the pizza. So I ordered the ribs. After a lengthy wait the ribs come out, smoothered and dripping in BBQ sauce. Not how I would have preferred them, but ok, they came highly recommended so I was willing to eat them as served.
Disappointing. The sauce was nothing special, perhaps from a grocery store shelf and the ribs were fatty. They really needed to cook longer.
I would suggest the pizza.. the table next to me was raving about it.

1  Thank Shanely