“Great Pizza Slow Service”
Review of Lighthouse Pizza

Lighthouse Pizza
Ranked #26 of 57 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The place to go for delicious made-to-order pizza and calzones, featuring your choice of more than 30 toppings and sauces and out own Tybee Dough, made fresh in-store daily. Home to Tybee Island's largest selection of craft and import beers, including local and regional craft beers on draft. Pasta dinners, BBQ, wings, sandwiches, salads and our own Signature Desserts, including blueberry cheesecake calzones. Located in Tybee's south end business district, just a short stroll to the beach.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We ordered take out. We were told it would be one hour. Two hours later it arrived. The pizzas cost around $25.00 each. It is slow and expensive, but the pizzas are great. If you are not in a rush and want good pizzas, give them a call, just early.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Really good pizza here. Way better than your average chain pizza places. The staff is cool & courtious. I wish we had one of these back home! Kids loved it too! Need I say more?

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

What a terrific find in Tybee! The food was great, Greek salad had fresh greens, pizza had real cheese, the blue berry cheese cake calzone was tasty! Good selection of beers. Great service, wasn't sure if this was possible in Tybee.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Pizza so good, even the New Yorkers liked it! We ordered from here a few times during our recent visit to Tybee. To my surprise, when I walked in to pick up the pizzas, they have awesome craft beers on tap! My brother-in-law and I indulged in a Brooklyn Ale while waiting for the pizzas to finish. I can't comment on the service since we never sat and ate there but every time we stopped to pickup the pizzas, the staff at the front were great!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had Lighthouse cater our wedding two years ago, so of course we couldn't wait to eat there again when we came back to Tybee! We called in an order and drove down to pick it up. They don't have "To Go" parking, so my husband dropped me off and circled the block while I went in to get the pizza. They were absolutely slammed that Thursday night around 6, but the servers were all super friendly and didn't seem stressed at all with the volume of people needing helped. They were even passing out samples of the draft beer! I waited about 10 minutes or so and then our order was ready to go. We got a large pepperoni pizza (14", good for two adults with a slice or two leftover for lunch the next day) and 16 mild wings. It was $28, which is a little high but reasonable considering how good everything is. I definitely recommend this pizza with it's unique "Tybee Dough" and slightly spicy sauce. Yum yum!