“Just pizza”

Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The place to go for delicious made-to-order pizza and calzones, featuring your choice of more than 30 toppings and sauces and out own Tybee Dough, made fresh in-store daily. Home to Tybee Island's largest selection of craft and import beers, including local and regional craft beers on draft. Pasta dinners, BBQ, wings, sandwiches, salads and our own Signature Desserts, including blueberry cheesecake calzones. Located in Tybee's south end business district, just a short stroll to the beach.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I hate to not leave positive reviews, but you can't win every time. It started bad from beginning and I should have given up. I called to order delivery and it took the girl at least 15 minutes before she was able to get my number and address correct. The pizza took an hour and 15 minutes to arrive and the order wasn't right. We only had 2 pizzas. :-/ Once we got the pizza it was fine. Not bad, not great, just average. It served it purpose. I would discourage anyone from ordering from here, but it's not a must try type of place.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very fast service, extremely well cooked pizzas, exactly as described.
Extremely reasonable prices. Prompt service and friendly.
Best pizza restaurant in Chatham county.

Vicki H, Public Relations Manager at Lighthouse Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thanks so much. We try very hard to offer a great-quality pizza, and we're always glad to hear that people enjoy it. Hope we see you again on another trip to Tybee.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

They took too long to deliver i dont know what the confusion was and my pizza was cold by then I was very dissappointed

2  Thank Absolute_bliss
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was glad they were open. they have a great pizza and i always stop there when i visit.l love the easy wifi access

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Since it was winter the restaurant was not crowded. So my friend and I was able to eat and talk. We had a great time.

1  Thank Dbenz