Review Highlights

A Fantastic Safari

Reviewed October 18, 2016
CorbyBrian
Puerto Princesa, Philippines

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

An amazing tour trough the backlands of Tanzania; Bukoba district. I had a wonderfull experience. Dativa showed me her birthground. She's knows everything about the agricultural life on the shamba; mixed acres with a variety of crops and catle. Dativa made a astonishing impact om me. Her smile and hospitality wants me to stay with her forever

Jaap from Holland

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank JaapS104
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Really, what a fantastic Safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater under a very enjoyable guide. The 4 days of my tour with my colleagues were a memorable, thanks to Dericky our guide. Tanzania is the best tour destination I have ever seen and I recommend Tanzania for safaris, adventures and mountain treks.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank CorbyBrian
Reviewed May 24, 2016

A very safe climb
Our trip to Kilimanjaro with Bugonzi Tours was fantastic! We decided to go with Bugonzi in large part due to the great safety and well certified guided by Dativah with her team the only female guide we saw all the way. The guides spoke fluent English, were knowledgeable. The porter/guide to trekker ratio was very high, so you will be well taken care of. Food on the mountain was outstanding. I would highly recommend Bugonzi Tours for anyone looking to make trek up Kilimanjaro. I was very happy with the service I received and with the price I paid.

Date of experience: February 2016