Knights Inn Atlanta East
$65
Hotwire.com
$55
TripAdvisor
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
All reviewswaffle houserecommend this hotelfree wifiroom was cleanthe check in processfamily staystar hotelconvenient locationgreat hospitalityfridge and microwaveother hotels in the areavery nice hotelair conditionerplace to stayfront desk staffashdecatur
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This motel provides the basic necessities for an inexpensive motel. The room was clean and fresh, and the bed offered a good night's sleep. The motel is conveniently located to the highway (I-285), and to where I needed to be. The room had a dorm-sized refrigerator and microwave, which was great for the items I purchased that needed refrigeration. This is not a 5-star motel, but it does offer the basic necessities for comfort and convenience. The continental breakfast consisted of pre-packaged, small honey buns and muffins and coffee. It did not have a in-room coffee maker, but that was ok because I bought some flavored coffee mix from the Publix grocery store not too far away. I felt safe at all times, and the best part, a mall is about 5 minutes away! :-)

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms stay fresh at all times.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This motel is an older motel...renovated...but still older. The continenital breakfast was pre-packaged muffins or honeybuns and coffee. Even so, it is conveniently located to the highway (I-285) and to where I need to go. The room was clean and had a fresh smell every day. It is not a 5-star hotel, but for a hotel of its category, it is decent. No frills...just the bare essentials. It is the kind of hotel that travelling construction/line repairmen stay in, but I did not feel unsafe at any time. The room I stayed in did have a working dorm-sized refrigerator and a microwave, which was convenient because I bought food stuff (water, fruit, snacks) that needed refrigeration. OH...and the bed was comfortable. :-) The only negative thing I have to say about the room is that the tub had a slow drain. The staff were most pleasant, and helpful for directions and needing plastic utensils. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are clean and fresh.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was an older motel and we had a non-smoking room that had not yet been updated (as far as I know. Minimal continental breakfast(juice and muffins) but the price was right and the four of us slept well after a day at Stone Mountain.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2012

When I first pulled up I was a bit apprehensive. This is an older motel with shady looking check-in window (for late check in), but I was pleasantly surprised by the nicely furnished and clean room. The website I booked from said it had continental breakfast but it does not; not even a coffee maker in the room. If you just need a place to lay your head for the night, this is a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This hotel was very clean and convenient. We enjoyed being close to restaurants and felt very safe. The rooms were clean and had all the amenities we needed including free wifi. I will recommend this hotel to everyone traveling through Atlanta.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business