“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Tucker
Northport, New York
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had business in the area, & wanted to stay close by. This was a very nice hotel & in very Good condition. Best part of this hotel is the service. The people working there were exceptional. Very friendly, & accommodating. Definitely recommend if you're in the area.

Room Tip: 2 Floor hotel. No elevator, so if you have a problem carrying your bag upstairs then you'll wan...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
TonyE441, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Northlake, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thanks for your staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed time here and I will share your comments with the team.The buffet will soon be going away and will be replaced by a Bistro. However, until then, we will continue to look for ideas on how to better maintain and keep it relevant.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Orlando, Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard (Northlake) last weekend for at least my 15th visit over the past ten years, and I have never been disappointed. The location is a real plus, which is what first drew my family and me to this hotel, but it has been the staff and the clean, comfortable facility that has kept me coming back all these years. We have had many family gatherings in the spacious, lovely lobby, have enjoyed the indoor hot tub and well equipped fitness center, and eaten very well at breakfast in the dining area. This is a true gem!

Room Tip: Request ground level if available.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
It's great to know that our goal was met in ensuring that your stay with us was an enjoyable once. I thank you for your business and look forward to taking care of you and your family on your next visit.
Columbus, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

The beautiful view of the courtyard and balcony was a great surprise. The room was extremely clean and the staff was lovely. The balconies had chairs and tables which was lovely when wanting fresh air. I could walk right over to the gazebo (the smoking section). The breakfast for $10 lacked big time more like a continental breakfast shoudld be free. The typical make your waffle with bacon and eggs not worth the money to me. Besides that no complaints will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank kautious05
richmond hill, ga
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

With one exception, I really can't say enough good about this stay. The hotel isn't that new but it sure is kept up well. The place was very clean. All of the staff were professional and kind. It was quiet there, and the room was clean and properly stocked for all of our needs.

The only reason for my poor rating is that this location did not honor the elite member free continental breakfast. When we went down for breakfast, a staff member told us they discontinued it. My husband and I were heading out for an appointment so we did not have time to show them online what the current policy stated.

When we returned, we headed back to the room for a bit. (Staff was very gracious in granting us a late checkout at 2 pm) My husband went down to show them what the policy stated in the rewards program. (stated that if the elite member did not receive the breakfast they would have $100 credit.) We were somewhat dissapointed when the staff member helping him told him that she was not able to make that call herself, and the Hotel Manager would have to get back to us.

Our Stay was on Monday October 1st and we have not heard from the manager yet. like I said, our stay was great, everything was clean and nice, so we are not saying don't stay here... and we don't really care about the $100, we just really wanted our "included breakfast" instead of a power bar from the gas station.(and we do realize we could have gone to a restaurant, but we only had 35-40 minutes before my appointment and we didn't know where restaurants were, and i could NOT be late to my appointment.)

So, before you stay, if you are not a rewards member, we highly recommend this hotel. If you are a Marriott Gold Elite member, then please just verify your benifits before you book here so you won't be in a bind like we were. My appointment on October 2nd was a very special one. I received my US Citizenship. I gues you can see why I did not want to be late and i really wanted a wonderful FULL AMERICAN BUFFET to start my day at the USCIS office off right. If you are the manager of this property, kindly, please respond. Thank you.

Room Tip: the entire hotel seemed very nice and quiet at all times we were there, day or night. (weekday)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BWPhotoGirl

Travelers are raving about these Tucker hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Needs major updating and maintenance issues. Pool grounds need concrete repairs, furniture updating, and sauna room needs help. Check out morning, at 6;10am on 9-2. Reservation agent behind desk talked to her friend on phone. I went on to handle my situation. Another person came up to the desk and she put her friend on hold ot see what the cutomer needed. Unbelievable. This Marriott needs to start over with construction and employees.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Be happy.
1 Thank 50bemett
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Clean is always near the top of my list when I travel and this hotel did not disappoint. As other reviewers point out, the decor and rooms are dated, but housekeeping keeps this older property spic and span clean. They have Select Comfort beds which makes for a good night's sleep. They also offer free WiFi that was reasonably fast (10 Mb down and 3 Mb up).

The other plus that earned them 4 stars is the very friendly staff that went out of their way to accommodate my requsts for a late checkout and other incidentals during my short stay.

Cornelia, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here the night before a hospital procedure at Emory Spine Center. The room was clean and spacious; nice television and amble cable service. Didn't try the hotel breakfast service but did have a nice lite dinner at Jason's Deli next door. The location is very convenient to Exit 37 off I-285. Good location if you have need for that area of Atlanta. Request a first floor, courtyard view for nicest location on ground floor. Some age on hotel and no elevator; helpful staff at front desk.

Room Tip: first floor, courtyard view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucker
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
#111 of 172 in Atlanta
Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Days Inn & Suites Tucker/Northlake
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Northlake? Share your experiences!