“Pleasantly suprised!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Tucker
Columbus, Georgia
“Pleasantly suprised!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The beautiful view of the courtyard and balcony was a great surprise. The room was extremely clean and the staff was lovely. The balconies had chairs and tables which was lovely when wanting fresh air. I could walk right over to the gazebo (the smoking section). The breakfast for $10 lacked big time more like a continental breakfast shoudld be free. The typical make your waffle with bacon and eggs not worth the money to me. Besides that no complaints will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank kautious05

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
richmond hill, ga
Reviewed October 5, 2012

With one exception, I really can't say enough good about this stay. The hotel isn't that new but it sure is kept up well. The place was very clean. All of the staff were professional and kind. It was quiet there, and the room was clean and properly stocked for all of our needs.

The only reason for my poor rating is that this location did not honor the elite member free continental breakfast. When we went down for breakfast, a staff member told us they discontinued it. My husband and I were heading out for an appointment so we did not have time to show them online what the current policy stated.

When we returned, we headed back to the room for a bit. (Staff was very gracious in granting us a late checkout at 2 pm) My husband went down to show them what the policy stated in the rewards program. (stated that if the elite member did not receive the breakfast they would have $100 credit.) We were somewhat dissapointed when the staff member helping him told him that she was not able to make that call herself, and the Hotel Manager would have to get back to us.

Our Stay was on Monday October 1st and we have not heard from the manager yet. like I said, our stay was great, everything was clean and nice, so we are not saying don't stay here... and we don't really care about the $100, we just really wanted our "included breakfast" instead of a power bar from the gas station.(and we do realize we could have gone to a restaurant, but we only had 35-40 minutes before my appointment and we didn't know where restaurants were, and i could NOT be late to my appointment.)

So, before you stay, if you are not a rewards member, we highly recommend this hotel. If you are a Marriott Gold Elite member, then please just verify your benifits before you book here so you won't be in a bind like we were. My appointment on October 2nd was a very special one. I received my US Citizenship. I gues you can see why I did not want to be late and i really wanted a wonderful FULL AMERICAN BUFFET to start my day at the USCIS office off right. If you are the manager of this property, kindly, please respond. Thank you.

Room Tip: the entire hotel seemed very nice and quiet at all times we were there, day or night. (weekday)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BWPhotoGirl

Travelers are raving about these Tucker hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Needs major updating and maintenance issues. Pool grounds need concrete repairs, furniture updating, and sauna room needs help. Check out morning, at 6;10am on 9-2. Reservation agent behind desk talked to her friend on phone. I went on to handle my situation. Another person came up to the desk and she put her friend on hold ot see what the cutomer needed. Unbelievable. This Marriott needs to start over with construction and employees.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Be happy.
1 Thank 50bemett
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Clean is always near the top of my list when I travel and this hotel did not disappoint. As other reviewers point out, the decor and rooms are dated, but housekeeping keeps this older property spic and span clean. They have Select Comfort beds which makes for a good night's sleep. They also offer free WiFi that was reasonably fast (10 Mb down and 3 Mb up).

The other plus that earned them 4 stars is the very friendly staff that went out of their way to accommodate my requsts for a late checkout and other incidentals during my short stay.

Cornelia, Georgia
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here the night before a hospital procedure at Emory Spine Center. The room was clean and spacious; nice television and amble cable service. Didn't try the hotel breakfast service but did have a nice lite dinner at Jason's Deli next door. The location is very convenient to Exit 37 off I-285. Good location if you have need for that area of Atlanta. Request a first floor, courtyard view for nicest location on ground floor. Some age on hotel and no elevator; helpful staff at front desk.

Room Tip: first floor, courtyard view
Woodstock, Illinois
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff was great. Breakfast food was okay. The hotel decor is in desperate need of a makeover. Late 80's furniture and carpeting.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Russ G
Oakwood, Georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We have been holding a large meet here for the past several years. The staff is always very nice, rooms and grounds clean, several restaurants in walking distance. The only con that I can think of would be it is older and could use an update.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucker
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
Masters Inn Tucker
Masters Inn Tucker
#3 of 11 in Tucker
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Northlake

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Northlake? Share your experiences!