We love and trust Marriott, that is why we always try to book in one of their hotels. But this one was a totallydisappointment!
A classic Courtyard with a pretty old building, but that is no matter...the sad thing was too see the pretty dirty common areas (in/outside): how can you enjoy it? And...It's time to change the carpet along the stairs,isn't it?
There's a rich buffet breakfast, but no tasty. waffle looked nasty. Is the breakfast the mirror of that old bulding as well? We both had stomachache for two days.
To us it is absolutely OVERPRICED.
2 only good things find there: free parking, and friendly staff.
For the rest, thumbs down. NEVERMORE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will appreciate our spacious guest rooms, improved work space and complimentary high-speed internet access. Visitors in town for meetings will appreciate our 1,356 square feet of event space and on-site catering service. The hotel is located accross from Northlake Mall, with a lot of restuarants and shopping within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Northlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Atlanta Northlake Hotel Tucker
- Courtyard Hotel Atlanta Northlake
- Courtyard Tucker
- Tucker Courtyard
- Tucker Marriott