“Good food - nice patio”

Enzo's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 133 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love this place because I'm able to sit on the patio with my small dog. The spinach salad is super yummy and the white pizza is one of the bests I've had. Big portions - but not complaining. :)

1  Thank weez76

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I found this pizza eatery on TA. I stopped in on a beautiful fall day. I saw a sign out front that advertised two for one slices. I ordered two slices and a soft daring . The total was 8.50. I am not sure if I was charged two for one or not. I sat outside on their patio. The patio is very nice and also has a fireplace. This would be an awesome place to bring a date on a cool fall night . The pizza was good and the slices were large. I will be back again

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband called in an order at 7:40. Large pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni and an order of garlic knots. We were told 25-30 minutes. My husband go there at 8:15 and was told it wasn't ready yet. At 8:35 he was told the pizza was ready but they were making the garlic sauce for the knots. An hour after placing the order, my husband walked out the door. It was Saturday night and they were very busy (in fact, the manager was high-fiving his employees and telling them how well they were keeping up), but an hour seems like a bit much for a pizza and knots.
Now, the knots were amazing! Full of flavor and soft. Before I discuss the pizza, I admit that the hubs and I are pizza snobs. We've eaten at most places in the area and know exactly what we like. The pizza was good, but not the best. The crust was a little tough in my opinion and the sauce too sweet for me. The cheese and pepperoni were tasty and of good quality.
Overall, the pizza was decent and the service not so great.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate there last night and the food and service were awesome. Great food and unbelievable atmosphere. A must place to eat in Tucker.

1  Thank RobbyGilbert
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The reviews are right about this place. It is very delicious and very reasonable. We fed 6 for $40; the pizzas are huge with enough for leftovers. The Goombah does not disappoint. The staff demonstrated remarkable service and enthusiasm.

You place your order and pay at the welcome counter, take your drinks to the table of your choice and within minutes your pies come out pipping hot.

This a good place to stop before or after visiting Stone Mountain as it is about 10 minutes away from the park.

Been to Enzo's Pizza? Share your experiences!