“Best Pizza Around Atlanta”
Review of Enzo's Pizza

Enzo's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 136 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant being out and about one day and fell in love, the pizza is so delicious and the service is fast and friendly! They are very generous with the toppings you choose and with the cheese! Even the single slices for the kiddos are very big and cheesy!!
Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank mandtmommy

Reviewed January 6, 2013

When we first started going to Enzo's Tucker, we ordered pizza by the slice. The slices are good, there are a lot of options, but they end up being dry from being cooked twice (the downside of pizza by the slice).

So we started ordering the medium size pizza and it's a much better choice, especially if you don't mind left-overs (there are only 2 of us).

We'd probably enjoy Enzo's more if they had table service. Here, you place your order at the counter when you come in, they hand you your drink glass and then bring your order to your table.

On our last 2 visits, the staff were friendlier. Sometimes, they're just doing their job and avoiding interaction.

I alerted the staff that the soda out of the soda fountain was flat but they did not fix it while we were there because the soda was still flat when we got refills.

We go because the pizza is good and it's close to home. The atmosphere can be quite noisy, especially when families with small children are there. They do have a large patio area and a fireplace outside.

2  Thank Sharon E
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We frequented Enzo's in Tucker so when they opened a branch off of Highway 78 in Snellville we were excited. The pizza is good quality, NY Style Pizza. We order the Goompah and the large house salad with the house dressing. The slices are large, crust is nice and crisp and they load up the toppings on the pizza.

The calzones are good too. I had a original calzone with added topings ( pepperoni, salami, bacon and black olives). The cheese is plentiful and creamy as you bite into the calzone with the rich spices from the meats to make another excellent meal.

My only caution is the quality and amount of ingredients for your pizza depends on who is working that night. Out of the last 7 trips, there were only 2 times that the dish did not meet the normal expectations. The only difference I could account for was that I saw a large amount of young people behind the counter working and playing and their focus was not on the cooking.
I would recommend this restaurant during the weekends and evenings when the owner and regular staff are working- great food!

1  Thank Teach4_Him
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enzo's is a great place for a family dinner. Good pizza/salads always fresh. And where else can you get a PBR on draft in a FROSTY cold mug for the same price as a soda?! Gotta love it. Patio is awesome on warm days and even has a nice fireplace for when it gets a little chilly.

1  Thank JenMcG_09
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here about a month ago, after driving by a million times. We ordered the paisan pizza (pesto base, mushrooms and tomatoes) and added meatball and onions. Also ordered the small order of garlic bread knots. The pizza was awesome, I was in love. I think the addition of meatball and onion boosted the pizza, and the pesto was great. We ordered Sicilian, but they were out of it...I know they half-Sicilians ahead of time, but was disappointed about that. But, our pizza totally delivered. We got it Togo, so on the way home we snuck into the garlic knots. Omg heaven... garlicky, buttery heart attack heaven
We will definitely be back and hopefully be able to try the Sicilian style. Oh, and service was pretty friendly.

1  Thank Georgia2299

Been to Enzo's Pizza? Share your experiences!