“The best Mexican food ever! One of 3 great locations for this group”

Taqueria Los Hermanos
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed December 21, 2011

This group of restaurants (Tucker, Lilburn and Lawrenceville) are the best Mexican restaurants I've eaten at - and I've been to Mexico many times too. Great food, great service, great daily specials. Their soups are fabulous too!

There are newer reviews for Taqueria Los Hermanos

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I eat here, and the location in Lawrenceville, fairly often. I’ve lived in SoCal and AZ for many years, but this may be my favorite Mexican restaurant. The place is pretty basic, the service is good, the food is amazing.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Where to start? Great fresh chunky guacamole. Good salsa. Quick service. Pleasant staff. But the real stars are the entrees: fabulous marisco enchiladas, great soft tacos in multiple flavors (fish, steak, chicken, Philly, pork, etc.), burritos, fajitas. All fresh and flavorful, unlike your typical Mexican restaurant. Never had a bad meal here and have been coming here for at least 5 years.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

The food here is terrific and the wait staff is very warm and friendly. Don't let the location fool you. This strip plaza restaurant is a real gem. The menu has some very different things that are amazing. The brisket tamales with lentil soup is my favorite. My wife loves the chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce. All the food is made with pride by the owners/operators. Save room for desserts - the tres leches cake and chocolate flan are amazing. I live in this area and have tried ALL the Mexican Restaurants on this side of ATL. This is the best Mexican Restaurant this side of Nuevo Laredo (the restaurant that is - in my opinion Atlanta's best) - but if you're on this side of ATL then Taqueria Los Hermanos is a close second best. Excellente!!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Two colleagues and I ordered takeout from this place two nights in a row. Both nights, I had Res Ahumado, which is a large portion of super tender brisket (like pot roast), in a chipotle-guajillo pepper sauce, with potatoes, green beans and a pico de gallo type of relish. It also came with chips and very good salsa. The second night, I also got two tacos, which was way too much food, but I had to try them. I got the Pastor and the Asada tacos. They were both delicious and very meaty, but entirely unnecessary with the large portion of Res Ahumado.

One colleague got the Chicken Flautas (Also listed a taquitos) and h enjoyed them both nights. Another colleague got the California Quesadilla, which was grilled marinated chicken breast, spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese in a flour quesadilla. The ingredients were spilling out - it was so big and full of chicken.

I highly recommend this place for some good dishes that aren't available at every Mexican joint. This is a family owned restaurant with three or four locations in the Atlanta area. Both times I picked up the food, I noticed a pretty crowded dining room at this place.