“Nice little place, good value”
Review of Blue Ribbon Grill

Blue Ribbon Grill
Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 24, 2012

It's a nice grill in a place lacking restaurant variety. I usually order the chicken pot pie, which is insane, but I've since had to cut back on salt. The place serves basic grill food at a basic price.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

What this place has aforded us is a great place to gather the family...daughters, grandkids, husbands. We all pile in and they just seem to act as if they are delighted we have chosen them. Indeed. The new baby who just now can sit in the highchair has just demonstrated a talent for throwing food. His sister loves it...grand'ma is tense...the waitress smiles and says that she has one that age. The food is really "down home."

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I ate here recently. The food was tasty and good country cooking. Everything seemed to be made on premise, including the desserts which were fantastic. The service was good. They could probably do for a little bit of updating, but the place was clean and comfortable. Would eat here again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Good food and service. Locals appear to love it too!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I never thought that I would have had so much fun. Our waitress was perfect! She was always on time with whatever we needed before we even asked. She was also hilarious. The food was great. I tried the fried grouper sandwich, it was huge. It was also cooked perfectly, it wasn't greasy at all. I also tried a piece of my friend's bison burger which was very tender and juicy. The margaritas were great to! I can't wait to go back!!! This is a great place for friends to hang out and have a great time at a great price.